Saturday, October 4, 2008

Lit On Fire!!!

Enter Thursday October 2nd. As I mentioned before I was blown away by a call from an old friend and the new developments he has stumbled on. I am also blown away by the fact that he wants me to be an integral part of The Movement. This is going to be unlike anything Dallas has ever seen. If you aren't sure what it is I HIGHLY suggest you check it out at www.themovementdallas.com . Anyway, not only do I feel like God has lit a purpose driven fire under me, but I cannot sleep, eat, think anything else. I have also been enlightened to what I would call a gift from these guys. There are a few nutritional supplements that have slowly begun to rock my world that I truly believe will change lives. More on this to come in the future......

(if you are interested of course I will go into it, just didn't have time now. Please email me or comment if you are)

......

No comments:

Post a Comment