Monday, May 24, 2010

Day 43 - May 24 2010

Really interesting past few weeks in terms of motivation. I just have not been motivated to 'move' as I was when I started the 120 day transformation. I know this is the ebb and flow of what my body is asking/wanting, but today I wanted to experiment a bit with changing my state. I 0ften forget how powerful music can be in changing our physiology, good or bad. I ran across some old school stuff that I used to lift to and it really sparked me. Pantera, Tool, Rage - all the hard, heavy rhythms that got me through my bodybuilding days. It definitely took me back, but this time I had a new school twist. Testing...

KB Circular snatch - 20kg/12, 12, 12, 10, 10
KB 1 arm row with rotation - 20kg/12, 12, 12, 10, 10
Barbell Curl - 50/10,10,8 (added pronated press), 8(press)

5-7 minutes KB juggling and handstands

Total time - 50 minutes

Next time you need a state change, try switching up the tunes-

No comments:

Post a Comment