Wednesday, May 4, 2011

It's NOT a lack of

The reason you're not where you want to be -

Is not a lack of superfoods
Is not a lack of exercise
Is not a lack of relaxation
Is not a lack of knowledge
Is not a lack of probiotics
Is not a lack of gym equipment
Is not a lack of dieting
Is not a lack of core strength
Is not a lack of omega 3's
Is not a lack of excuses
Is not a lack of healthy foods...
AND ON AND ON.....

OR

I could be wrong and it might be ALL of these things, I don't know (but YOU do...or do YOU?)

it IS a lack of LISTENING TO YOUR BODY-

People pay me to help them become more aware of their own biofeedback-
I cannot do it for them-
They have to be willing to do it for themselves-
But I can help them learn FASTER-
And I can help them become more EFFICIENT and EFFECTIVE-

The answer is ALWAYS there-
ARE YOU LISTENING?

To learn more about biofeedback training and how you can be better everyday, email me @ brian@themovementdallas.com

peace-

1 comment:

  1. very timely post!
    you should print that on a t-shirt.

    peace be with you! :-)

    ReplyDelete